Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- Healthcare includes seeing a doctor, going to the hospital, getting medicine, treatment, health insurance, etc. How do you feel about your access to healthcare? Tell us about it.
- Do you think most people in the United States have access to healthcare? Why or why not?
- What problems do you think YOUTH face in accessing healthcare?
- What do you think adults (parents, policymakers, healthcare providers, etc.) can do to make healthcare more accessible for youth?
- What role do you think youth could play in improving access to healthcare for youth in the future?