Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Youth financial independence
- Do your parents/guardians currently pay any expenses for you? If yes, what do they help with (school, food, insurance, rent, spending money, etc.)?
- When do you think parents/guardians should stop supporting their children financially?
- How comfortable do you feel managing your own money? Why?
- Do you consider yourself financially independent? Why or why not?
- What financial goals do you have for the next 5 years?