Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Weight bullying in schools
- This week's questions are about school bullying. What do you think are common reasons students bully or tease others?
- Have you ever seen someone being bullied or teased because of their weight? Tell us about it.
- Why do you think students bully or tease others about their weight?
- What do you think schools can do to stop weight-related bullying and teasing?
- Do you think anti-bullying policies at schools should specifically include weight-related bullying and teasing? Why or why not?
Category: Nutrition and Body Image