Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Marijuana use and education
- What do you think about using marijuana as a treatment for medical conditions?
- What do you think about young people using marijuana to manage stress or anxiety?
- What do you think are the risks of using marijuana during adolescence, if any?
- Which marijuana topics are most important for young people to know about? (Ex: effects on driving, brain development, mental health, pregnancy, learning/memory, safe storage, drinking while smoking, addiction risk, poison safety, peer pressure, other).
- What is your preferred way to receive information about the health effects of using marijuana?
Category: Tobacco and Drugs