Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Marijuana use in pregnancy
- What do you think about the use of marijuana (smoking, edibles, etc.) during pregnancy?
- What do you think are the risks of using marijuana during pregnancy?
- Do you think healthcare providers should talk about marijuana use with people who are pregnant? Why or why not?
- How do you think regular marijuana use (at least once per week) impacts a parent's ability to care for a child?
- Do you think marijuana use during pregnancy should be considered child neglect/abuse? Why or why not?
Category: Tobacco and Drugs