Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Menstruation and period poverty
- Do you feel knowledgeable about menstruation (i.e., periods)? Why or why not?
- Have you ever had a conversation with somebody about periods? Give us an example.
- Do you feel comfortable discussing periods with others? Why or why not?
- Some people have problems accessing period products (tampons, pads, etc.). Have you or someone you know experienced this?
- How do you feel about programs or policies that make period products easier to get (given out free at schools, sold without tax, etc.)?
Categories: Lifestyle,Sexual Health and Relationships