Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Screen time and use during COVID-19
- Many of us spend significant time in front of screens (computer, phone, tv, etc.). How much time do you spend in front of a screen each day? Is this more, less, or the same as before COVID?
- What do you use your screens for?
- What do you consider meaningful screen use? Is this different than before the pandemic?
- Do you try to limit your screen time? Why?
- How does screen use impact other areas of your life?
Category: Internet and Phones