Online ordering and delivery of groceries
- COVID-19 has changed so much in our lives. During the pandemic, how have you or your family been getting groceries (in-person, pick-up, delivery)? Why?
- If you or your family have shopped for groceries online during the pandemic, was it pick-up or delivery? How did it go?
- During the pandemic, have you or your family changed the types of food you are buying (more/less snacks, fruits, vegetables, etc.)? Tell us about it.
- Do you live in an urban, suburban, or rural area?
- Do you or anyone in your household receive SNAP benefits (also known as food stamps)?