- This week is about stress and resilience. When you are stressed, what do you do (both healthy and unhealthy) to manage the stress?
- Resilience means adapting to challenges/ongoing stress. Who or what helps you to be resilient when facing challenges?
- Tell us about a specific time where you showed resilience. What did you learn?
- What would help you or people your age to be more resilient?
- Sometimes things in your community or in society can get in the way of resilience. What makes it harder for you to be resilient?
Category: Mental Health