Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- This week is about stress and resilience. When you are stressed, what do you do (both healthy and unhealthy) to manage the stress?
- Resilience means adapting to challenges/ongoing stress. Who or what helps you to be resilient when facing challenges?
- Tell us about a specific time where you showed resilience. What did you learn?
- What would help you or people your age to be more resilient?
- Sometimes things in your community or in society can get in the way of resilience. What makes it harder for you to be resilient?
Category: Mental Health