- This week we want to know what you would look for when choosing a doctor. What characteristics are important to you, if any? Why?
- Is it important that you have similar characteristics to your doctor (age, gender, race/ethnicity, disability, background, personality, etc.)? If so, what characteristics?
- When would being similar to your doctor be important? Specifically, for what type of healthcare visits?
- How would being similar to your doctor impact what you say or do during your visit?
- If you were in a situation where you felt uncomfortable with your doctor, what could they do to make you feel more comfortable?