Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- This week we want to know what you would look for when choosing a doctor. What characteristics are important to you, if any? Why?
- Is it important that you have similar characteristics to your doctor (age, gender, race/ethnicity, disability, background, personality, etc.)? If so, what characteristics?
- When would being similar to your doctor be important? Specifically, for what type of healthcare visits?
- How would being similar to your doctor impact what you say or do during your visit?
- If you were in a situation where you felt uncomfortable with your doctor, what could they do to make you feel more comfortable?