Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- Community resources are local places or services that help improve people’s lives. What resources do you have in your community?
- What are the most important community resources you feel like you need to live a safe and healthy life? Why?
- What community resources do you use most often? Why?
- What gets in the way of you using the resources in your community?
- What resources do you think are missing from your community? What makes you say that?
Category: Society and Public Policy