Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Access to healthcare
- Where do you go for a health problem you can’t solve on your own (family doctor, ER, urgent care, school clinic etc.)? Why do you go there?
- Do you have a regular doctor you go to for check-ups or when you feel sick? If you don’t have a regular doctor, why not?
- Do you think it’s important to have a regular doctor you go to for check-ups or when you feel sick? Why or why not?
- How could your doctor’s office make your visits easier?
- Have you had a bad experience with a doctor or clinic visit? What happened?