- This week we want to hear your thoughts about tobacco and related products. How old do you think you need to be to buy cigarettes, e-cigarettes (Juul, vape pens, etc.) and other tobacco products?
- There is a new federal law that restricts the sale of cigarettes, e-cigarettes and other tobacco products to people age 21 and over. Have you heard of this?
- How do you think this new law impacts how people your age get these products?
- Do you think this law will prevent people under the age of 21 from using cigarettes, e-cigarettes or other tobacco products? Why or why not?
- Are there other nicotine-containing products that people your age use besides cigarettes and e-cigs? Tell us about them.
- We want to know what you think about tobacco products like cigarettes, e-cigarettes, Juul, and hookah. Why do you think people your age use these products?
- Do you think people your age should have the choice to use these products? Why or why not?
- Where do people your age get tobacco products?
- At what age do you think people should be able to buy these products? Why?
- Would you support a law that limits the sale of tobacco products to people age 21 and up? Why or why not?
Category: Tobacco and Drugs