Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- This week we want to hear your thoughts about tobacco and related products. How old do you think you need to be to buy cigarettes, e-cigarettes (Juul, vape pens, etc.) and other tobacco products?
- There is a new federal law that restricts the sale of cigarettes, e-cigarettes and other tobacco products to people age 21 and over. Have you heard of this?
- How do you think this new law impacts how people your age get these products?
- Do you think this law will prevent people under the age of 21 from using cigarettes, e-cigarettes or other tobacco products? Why or why not?
- Are there other nicotine-containing products that people your age use besides cigarettes and e-cigs? Tell us about them.
- We want to know what you think about tobacco products like cigarettes, e-cigarettes, Juul, and hookah. Why do you think people your age use these products?
- Do you think people your age should have the choice to use these products? Why or why not?
- Where do people your age get tobacco products?
- At what age do you think people should be able to buy these products? Why?
- Would you support a law that limits the sale of tobacco products to people age 21 and up? Why or why not?
Category: Tobacco and Drugs