Intro: This week’s Qs are about “clean eating,” an approach to eating that has been getting a lot of attention lately.
- Have you previously heard about “clean eating?” If so, how did you hear about it?
- How would you define “clean eating”?
- “Clean eating” usually means eating natural, whole foods, and strictly avoiding processed foods. Knowing that, what is your opinion of “clean eating”?
- Do you think “clean eating” is healthy or harmful? Tell us why.
- How likely would you be to try “clean eating” for yourself (1 = probably won’t try it; 2 = not sure; 3 = probably will try it)?
Category: Nutrition and Body Image