Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Intro: This week’s Qs are about “clean eating,” an approach to eating that has been getting a lot of attention lately.
- Have you previously heard about “clean eating?” If so, how did you hear about it?
- How would you define “clean eating”?
- “Clean eating” usually means eating natural, whole foods, and strictly avoiding processed foods. Knowing that, what is your opinion of “clean eating”?
- Do you think “clean eating” is healthy or harmful? Tell us why.
- How likely would you be to try “clean eating” for yourself (1 = probably won’t try it; 2 = not sure; 3 = probably will try it)?
Category: Nutrition and Body Image