Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- This week we want to talk to you about eating disorders. Do you think eating disorders are mental health conditions? Why or why not?
- How would you compare the seriousness of eating disorders to other mental health conditions (depression/anxiety)?
- What do you think are the effects of having an eating disorder?
- How do you think people view others who have eating disorders?
- Most people with eating disorders never get treatment. Why do you think that is?
Category: Nutrition and Body Image