Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- How would you define “good healthcare” for people your age?
- If you were rating your doctor, what factors would you consider?
- Whose opinion should matter most in rating how well your doctor cares for you: yours, parents, insurance companies, others? Why?
- What would be the best 2 ways to collect your opinion on your doctor? (in-person, phone, text, email, online, paper survey, etc.)
- Doctors are sometimes paid based on the quality of care they provide. Did you know that?