Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
School health programs
- The purpose of school health programs is to keep students healthy and ready to learn at school. What does/did your school do to help students stay physically and mentally healthy?
- What could your school do to better meet the physical and mental health needs of students?
- What does/did your school nurse do well?
- Why might some people not connect with their school nurse?
- What could help school nurses better meet students' needs (i.e., website, app, blog, polls, etc.)?
Category: Education and Activities