Abortion access and policies
- This week's questions are about abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure that ends a pregnancy. When you think about abortion, what comes to mind?
- Where do people your age get information about accessing abortion?
- The federal government and many state governments may soon change the rules on what abortions are legal. What kind of changes to abortion access have you heard about?
- How do you feel about these potential changes to abortion access? Why?
- What factors do people your age consider when deciding whether or not to have an abortion?
- The Supreme Court has removed federal protections for abortion, and now states will decide which abortions are legal. What kind of changes to abortion access have you heard about?
- How do you think this change impacts young people's decisions about sex (such as decisions to have sex or not, to use birth control, what kind of birth control to use, etc.)?
- Who in your life would you go to for support if you or a partner needed an abortion?
- If you or a partner had to travel out of state for an abortion, what would you need to make this possible?
- If you needed to find information online about getting an abortion, what specific websites or social media accounts would you look at?
Category: Sexual Health and Relationships