Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
K-12 computer science
- What do you think of when you hear the term "computer science"?
- Computer science is the study of computers, including coding algorithms (instructions computers follow), hardware/software design, and their impacts on society. Have you been exposed to computer science in Kindergarten-12th grade (K12)? Tell us about it.
- How important do you think skills in computer science are to your future? Why?
- Do you think a class in computer science should be a K12 graduation requirement? Why or why not?
- Do you think you had sufficient access to computer science education in K12? Why or why not?
Category: Education and Activities