Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- Many young people have limited access to healthy and affordable food. Have you experienced this? Tell us more.
- If you were worried about having enough food to eat, how would you get help?
- If you didn’t have access to food, what might keep you from seeking help?
- What impact does this issue (not having access to food) have on young people?
- In your opinion, has COVID-19 had an impact on you or other young people’s ability to access healthy food? If so, how?
Categories: Nutrition and Body Image,Public Health