Expedited partner therapy
Intro: We’re back again with more questions about chlamydia and gonorrhea- this time focused on treatment.
- If you had chlamydia or gonorrhea, how important would it be to YOU that you help your partner(s) gets treated? Why?
- Did you know that you may be able to get medication for your sexual partner(s) if you have an STI? (Your partner may not need to be seen by a doctor!)
- What do you think of this policy to get medications for your sexual partners?
- If you ever got chlamydia or gonorrhea, would you ask your doctor for medication to give to your partner(s)? Why or why not?
- What do you think would help get the word out about this policy?
Category: Sexual Health and Relationships