Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
Expedited partner therapy
Intro: We’re back again with more questions about chlamydia and gonorrhea- this time focused on treatment.
- If you had chlamydia or gonorrhea, how important would it be to YOU that you help your partner(s) gets treated? Why?
- Did you know that you may be able to get medication for your sexual partner(s) if you have an STI? (Your partner may not need to be seen by a doctor!)
- What do you think of this policy to get medications for your sexual partners?
- If you ever got chlamydia or gonorrhea, would you ask your doctor for medication to give to your partner(s)? Why or why not?
- What do you think would help get the word out about this policy?
Category: Sexual Health and Relationships