Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- We want to know how kids should learn about physical intimacy (hugging, kissing, sex, etc.). Tell us how you learned about intimacy.
- What is the right age to start talking about intimacy? Why?
- Who do you think should teach youth about it? Why?
- How do you wish it was taught to you?
- How would you teach it to your child (if you had one)?
Category: Sexual Health and Relationships