- This week we want to hear your thoughts on disabilities. How would you define a disability? Give some examples.
- A disability is a physical or mental condition that limits a person’s movements, senses, or activities. Have you interacted with or known a person with a disability? Tell us about your experience.
- How do you feel when you see or encounter a stranger with a disability? Why?
- Should the government promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities? If yes, how?
- Do you consider yourself someone with a disability? If yes, tell us about your disability. We would love to hear about how it has impacted you.
Categories: Public Health,Society and Public Policy