- Do you think racism is a problem in your life? Why or why not?
- How does experiencing or witnessing racism affect you mentally/emotionally?
- How does experiencing or witnessing racism affect you physically?
- Have you experienced or witnessed racism while receiving healthcare? If so, what happened?
- Do you think healthcare providers should address racism when providing care? If so, what should they do?
- This week we want to hear about the role your race/ethnicity plays in your life. What does your race/ethnicity mean to you?
- What do you think MOST people think about your racial/ethnic group?
- How does how other people view your race affect you?
- Have you experienced or witnessed racism? Tell us about it.
- How do you think you or people your age can deal with negative experiences related to racism?
Category: Society and Public Policy