Browse our library of surveys here in the MyVoice Question Bank.
Are you 14 to 24 years old and want to join MyVoice to start making your opinions heard? Sign up now.
Want to know more about how MyVoice works? Read our research protocol paper.
- Do you think racism is a problem in your life? Why or why not?
- How does experiencing or witnessing racism affect you mentally/emotionally?
- How does experiencing or witnessing racism affect you physically?
- Have you experienced or witnessed racism while receiving healthcare? If so, what happened?
- Do you think healthcare providers should address racism when providing care? If so, what should they do?
- This week we want to hear about the role your race/ethnicity plays in your life. What does your race/ethnicity mean to you?
- What do you think MOST people think about your racial/ethnic group?
- How does how other people view your race affect you?
- Have you experienced or witnessed racism? Tell us about it.
- How do you think you or people your age can deal with negative experiences related to racism?
Category: Society and Public Policy